Friday, November 25, 2016

Some elements of Buddhist cosmology


the wheel of samsara with various realms
of existence
Recent discussions with various readers convinced me that it would be very useful to have a single paper in which to gather my most important articles on Buddhist cosmology. So, I made this pdf format for free distribution -  Some Elements of Buddhist Cosmology.

Most of the articles in this presentation are from the first part of my book, The True Teaching on Amida Buddha and His Pure Land, but some, like number 5 and 6 were published only on this website. 

The presentation contains the following chapters:

1. General explanations of “being”, “karma” and “rebirth”
2. There is no supreme god or creator in the Buddha Dharma
3. Some Buddhist explanations on the origin and existence of the universe
4. Two questions on Buddha nature and Samsara
    5. A question and answer on samsaric realms and the Pure Land
    6. Is the Pure Land a state of consciousness or a real place?

7. Those who believe in a creator god cannot have true faith in Amida Buddha

Here are the links to download the presentation (Some Elements of Buddhist Cosmology):


If you have problems downloading it, please contact me at josho_adrian@yahoo.com and I will send you a copy by email.

*

If you can afford, please consider a small DONATION (click here to donate) to support me and my Dharma activities, and especialy the construction of Amidaji Temple (click here to see all articles and photos related with the temple).

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel