Monday, December 18, 2017

Paul Roberts was born in the Pure Land

Paul Roberts
"At the end of your life you will enter the family of the Buddhas, that is, the Pure Land."
Shinran Shonin

Paul Roberts recently left his physical body and was reborn in the Pure Land of Amida Buddha. He was a true follower and teacher of Jodo Shinshu and a guide for many.
In our times of profound corruption of the Dharma he was a clear and uncompromising voice, standing up against wrong views, and defending the right teaching. 

Because we shared the same simple faith in Amida Buddha and the same cause of fighting modern divergences, we often collaborated. I sent many of my readers to his online group True Shin Buddhism, and he recommended me and my website to others. 

His determination and uncompromising style was an example for all, and I am sure that his students, Egen (Richard St Clair) and Camille, will continue his Dharma work, as they too share the same faith and the same courage like him.
Thank you Paul, for your service.

Namo Amida Bu

0 comentarii:

Dharma talks on my youtube channel